Mysore Pak Sweet is a traditional sweet served at weddings and other festivals in South India and baby showers. Mysore Pak is made with gram flour and melted ghee. Mysore Pak is ideally prepared for festivals and special occasions. You will be surprised to know that you can prepare this mouth-watering delicacy in just half an hour. One of the most important things to remember about the Mysore Pak Recipe is to stir the besan or gram flour while roasting to get the perfect colour. Several types of Mysore Pak are very classy and authentic in taste, such as Ghee Mysore Pak, Milk Mysore Pak, Soft Mysore Pak, Traditional Mysore Pak, etc.
Cuisine and Course
Besan (gram flour) – 1 cup or 100 grams
Sugar – 1.25 cups or 200-210 grams
Ghee (clarified butter) – 1 cup or 200-210 grams
Water – ½ cup
Mysore Pak is an easy-to-make sweet delicacy that can be made very easily and quickly at home using only three ingredients available in our home at any time. Store it in an airtight container. You can also try the ghee Mysore Pak recipe, milk Mysore Pak recipe at home, which is also easier to prepare. This delicious Recipe is sure to be loved by people of all ages. Try this easy dessert recipe at home anytime and give your meal a perfect ending!
Follow these steps to make Mysore Pak at home:
- First, add 1 cup of ghee to a pan and heat it over medium flame.
- Once the ghee is sufficiently hot, you add gram flour or besan to it and roast it properly for a few minutes.
- Ensure that you roast the besan properly so that the raw smell of it goes away.
- Take another pan and boil the sugar with water until it reaches a string consistency.
- When the sugar syrup is made, add the fried besan and shake well until it thickens.
- Heat the remaining ghee, carefully add that mixture, and keep stirring continuously so that no lumps are formed.
- When the ghee starts to come up from the sides and separate, add the baking soda.
- Shake the mixture and pour it into a greased plate.
- Gently spread the mixture on the plate using a spoon and allow it to cool.
- Slices into desired shapes before it becomes fully harden.
- And your tasty & Special Mysore Pak is ready to serve.
The Mysore Pak Ingredients are easily available in our home. At any time, especially in festivals like Diwali, Ganesh Chathurthi, Janmashtami, etc., you can try this easy Recipe at home and enjoy it. Watch the Mysore Pak Recipe video to understand the steps and instructions and make an awesome Mysore Pak. Try this delicious Traditional Mysore Recipe at the next festival, and you will not be able to forget!