1 to 2 servings
Paneer salad is a vibrant and delicious salad. This salad for weight loss is the best idea for those on a weight loss program. This dish includes paneer/cottage cheese, vegetables, spices, and herbs. This sautéed paneer salad is quick and simple to make and requires little effort. This nutritious salad is high in protein and fibre, which aids in weight loss and detoxification. This salad is suitable for everyone because it contains paneer, a popular cheese. It can be served as a meal, dinner, breakfast, or even a snack. It’s not only delicious, but it’s also filling. So, try making this paneer salad at home and sharing it with your loved ones.
1 to 2 servings
Cuisine and Course
Lunch or dinner or breakfast even as a snack
- Main ingredients
Paneer/Cottage Cheese – 200 Gram
Tricolour Capsicum – 1/4 Cup
Onion – 1 diced
Tomato – 1 diced
Cucumber – 1 diced
Coriander Leaves – a handful chopped
Pudina/Mint Leaves – a handful chopped
Chaat Masala – as per taste
Salt – as per taste
Black Pepper powder – as per taste
Black Salt – as per taste
Butter or Ghee – 1 Tablespoon
- In a pan, melt the butter or ghee.
- Add the paneer/cottage cheese cubes and cook for 1 to 2 minutes on low to medium heat. While sauteing, season with salt, chaat masala, and black pepper. Place in a mixing basin.
- Add chopped onion, tomato, cucumber, tricolour capsicum, coriander leaves, mint leaves, chaat masala, salt, black pepper powder, and chaat masala. Toss thoroughly.
- Salad with Paneer and Vegetables is ready to be served.
- How to serve paneer vegetable salad?
- Serve the salad in small bowls.
- Garnish with the mint leaves, sprinkle chaat masala, and lemon slices.
Your paneer salad is all ready to serve!
TinyTips for making different types of paneer salad
- Saute paneer/cottage cheese cubes only for 1 to 2 minutes because over sautéing paneer can make it hard and chewy.
- Paneer can be used in different ways for salad as per individuals preference like Grilled paneer salad can be prepared by grilling the paneer instead of sautéing.
- You can use Raw paneer for weight loss purposes.
- You can make the dressing with white vinegar, lemon juice, oregano, or your favorite herbs.
- To add flavours, the same paneer salad can be made with a twist like a paneer tikka salad, grilled paneer salad, tandoori paneer salad, roasted paneer salad.
This simple paneer salad recipe is a must for those looking for a hearty and healthy paneer salad. Super healthy, it only takes 15 minutes to prepare, even if you are in a hurry, you can make this paneer vegetable salad recipe. Perfect as a snack or breakfast, you can try this Paneer Veggie Salad at any time of the day. This salad recipe will surely satisfy you because it is full of flavour. All you need to make this simple paneer salad recipe is paneer, cucumber, carrot, tomato, and onion. Depending on the flavour, you can add your favorite greens to this salad recipe. We made this salad very simple, so only salt, chaat masala, and black pepper were used as seasonings.
1. Can I follow the paneer salad recipe for Tofu for vegans?
Yes, you certainly can. To use the tofu, sauté it before using it and follow the same recipe.
2. Which kind of paneer should I use?
Fresh paneer will work wonders as it will remain soft and juicy.
3. What vegetables should be used in paneer salad?
You can use any vegetables of your choice.
4. Can paneer salad be used in the keto diet?
Paneer single-handedly must be one of the excellent vegetarian fats supply in a ketogenic meal. Paneer salad keto is the type of factor that allows you to hit your fats, protein macros for a meal even as retaining matters low carb.